Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Open Doors







The new year 2014 is 5774 in the Hebrew calendar. According to this calendar, the earth turned 5774 years old on Rosh Hashana 2013.  

This is the year of the Open Door, or Ayin Dalet.

I quote from Chuch Pierce's prophetic word on this new year. I say a resounding "amen" to what Abba Father is saying:


The most difficult closed door is the one in your own closed mind. A closed mind is like a closed door to Me. 

In your thoughts, if you can't entertain the thoughts of Me, you've got a closed door in your mind. This block will make it very difficult for you to go through any open doors. 

Poverty and lack is connected with your thought processes. 

Those with a mind unwilling to receive the abundance in My mind, who choose to live in their own understanding, will always have a measure of lack! 

Your mind connects with My Spirit and creates a move in the earth dimension. If you are closed to My amazing heavenly resources, you will automatically connect to a structure of poverty and doubt linked to this world. 

For this world is an enemy of My heart. 

My resources are very abundant. Everything you need is all around you. I can open your eyes to see the abundance that is already all around you.


No comments:

Post a Comment