Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 9 - Rooted


Rooted





Abide in Me, and I in you.
As the branches cannot bear fruit of itself,
unless it abides in the vine,
neither can you,
unless you abide in Me.
- John 15:4




My Father says:

"My child, abide in Me. Remain in MY love. Stay connected to Me. Fruit grows in you when you continue to let My life flow in you.

Abiding in Me means that you are always depending on Me for everything. Solutions to Your problems are not at all difficult for Me to do. I have the perfect solution for every difficulty you are encountering.

Let complete trust fill your heart -- know that I am completely trustworthy.

Flow with Me, believe that I know what is best for you.

Let my life-giving sap always be flowing in you.

Live in My joy.

Abide in My joy.

My joy will provide the environment for your healing."

No comments:

Post a Comment