Friday, April 5, 2013

An Offering








I have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem;
they will never be silent day or night.
You who call on the LORD,
give yourselves no rest,
and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem
and makes her the praise of the earth.
- Isaiah 62:6, 7







Father, I never ever want to let my guard down, or become complacent, even presumptuous. 

Thank you for giving me another opportunity to be encouraged... to keep holding on... to remain steadfast and unwavering in my commitment.

I praise You for the time of breakthrough and healing during the time of ministry in this city... many opportunities to make new friends, and also to see You at work in the lives of the seminar participants.

My Father... I completely dedicate and offer my life to You in this new season of my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment